Window Coverings Central Coast
Ron has devised a cunning plan that solves age-old dilemmas—not just at the Central Coast, but also for home and business owners from Newcastle all the way down to Sydney.
We're talking here about choosing the right curtains, blinds and shutters for your home or office.
It’s fine for professional interior designers who are up-to-date with what’s available. For anyone else, it’s like pinning the tail on the donkey… blindfolded. The decisions and choices are bamboozling to say the least. Consider, for instance:
- Do you choose curtains, blinds or shutters?
- What colours and patterns will suit your rooms?
- Do you want to match the bedspread or furniture upholstery?
- With blinds, should they be sheer, translucent or block-out?
- Do you choose Roller Blinds, Venetian Blinds, Vertical Blinds, Roman Blinds or any other kind of Window Blinds?
- With curtains, should you have a pelmet or a decorative style rod?
- With internal shutters, what timber will suit your windows?
- For external shutters, do you choose Western Red Cedar or aluminium?
- Will any of these choices fall within your budget…
With thousands of happy customers behind him after more than 20 years in the business, Ron has been extremely successful at solving this dilemma… in person.
‘In person’ is the key. When Ron shows up, the dilemma vanishes. Everything becomes clearer the moment you can see and compare products. Your questions are answered and decisions immediately become easier.
On the road with ron ayton curtains, blinds & Shutters
With his Mobile Showroom, Ron can bring his products to you. He can show and tell.
You can get up close and personal with Ron’s complement of curtains, blinds and shutters. Your questions can be answered directly. And you’ll be able to tap into the deep well of knowledge Ron Ayton has acquired since opening his business in 1986.
You’ll see fabric swatches and samples of fittings and finishes. You can see how the products operate and you can see how they look in your very own home or office.
Click through to the photo gallery for a preview of many of these products.
Ron, and his sons Mat and Brendan, can recommend options you might like, based on your home or office style.
You’ll learn about products that can match colour schemes and budgets. Colour coordinating is a major aspect to consider. Ron can help. It’s what he does and it will guarantee you get outstanding results.
Ron Ayton and sons will be happy showing you what’s possible. But the final decision will, of course, always be your call.
Contact Ron Ayton Curtains, Blinds & Shutters today. Ask for a free measure and quote. When you’ve placed your order, you’ll enjoy quality products, professional installation, and outstanding results.