Central Coast CURTAIN Experts
Curtains can play a major role in the ambience and style inside your home or office. They are at once, aesthetic and functional—they can enhance the look of the interior, as well as help control light and privacy.
When choosing curtains that will add style and comfort to your rooms, there are a number of factors to consider:
- Which style to use?
- Which fabrics & colours?
- What type of lining is best?
- Should you use rods or tracks?
- Does your room need lots of light?
- Which patterns & textures are best for you?
- Should you use a decorative rod or a pelmet?
- Do you want different styles in different rooms?
- For bedrooms, will you also want a matching bedspread?
- Should your curtains be floor length or extend just below the window?
- Which colour scheme will work best for the room?
For immediate curtain inspiration, please browse our photo gallery.
Call us at Ron Ayton Curtains, Blinds & Shutters. Let us help you select the fabrics and styles to give your windows the right finishing touches. We can show you, in your home, a range of fabrics, colours, and textures that would complement your existing decor.
S Wave curtains have a modern look in which the undulations in the fabric are created by the spacing of the carriers and the tape. Let us help you choose the best options for your space and budget. We can save you time, frustration, and money.
Our Mobile Showroom allows you to see our wide selection of traditional curtains, tracking, and decorative rods in the comfort of your own home. With more than 40 years of interior design experience, we can provide you with honest advice and help you make the right decisions.
At Ron Ayton Curtains, Blinds & Shutters, our interior design experts custom-make curtains. In consultation with you, we can help design custom curtains that will meet your unique and distinctive tastes. Contact us today and let’s start planning.